SP Sport Maxx A1
Year of Manufacture – 2021
Decode your tyre size here
Including FREE Fitment, Balancing & Alignment Check
Max Performance Summer tyres are for serious driving enthusiasts who want a combination of a performance appearance, competent handling and Z-speed rated (or higher) durability with enhanced dry and wet traction. Often used as Original Equipment (O.E.) on powerful sports cars, performance coupes and high performance sedans, Max Performance Summer tyres are not intended to be driven in near-freezing temperatures, through snow or on ice.
O.E. Max Performance Summer tyres are typically purchased as direct replacements for worn-out pairs/sets of the vehicle’s original tyres. They can also be used for other vehicle applications in complete sets of four or axle pairs if available in an appropriate size, loadrange and speed rating to match the existing O.E. tyres’ performance category and specifications.
- Multi-Radius Tread Technology helps deliver superb dry handling while maintaining wet traction
- Optimal Tread Pattern Technology enhances straight line stability for a balanced steering feel
- Integral Rubber Matrix tread blended with silica and high-structured carbon black exhibits powerful acceleration and braking
- Multi-Pitch Tread Design Technology helps reduce noise for a quiet ride
- Jointless Band Technology helps maintain the tyres’ shape, enabling smooth performance at highway speeds
- Max Flange Shield helps protect rims from accidental curb damage